Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tiny Owl Progress

Work in Progress Wednesday #3


Hi and welcome to WIP Wednesday! Im excited to show you what I've been working on the past week or so!

I mentioned on Monday that I was working on knitting a washcloth and working on a giant owl project. I finished up my washcloth and totally forgot to take a photo of it in progress and Rowan stole it and has turned it into his personal shower washcloth so I dont think i'll even get a finished picture of it but im pretty pleased with how it turned out! I did manage to cast on a new knitting project yesterday though! I have had a shawl obsession as of late; between reading stacey's,alyssa's and hollie's blogs and seeing their wonderful shawls I finally decided I needed one of my own! Although I don't know if I will wear it I'm going to at least try to make it! Yesterday I popped by JoAnn's and got two skeins of premier sock yarn in the colorway surf. I took them home and immediately set to work!

I love the cool blue and green colors!


Shawl Progress 6-12-2013!

I'm pretty pleased so far although i realized i messed up a bit with the yarn over placement but that's ok! I'm learning!

My other giant work in progress that I have to show off this week is my Twenty Nel order for a coworker of mine.
Twenty Head/Body pieces plus 14 wing pieces
I'm really pleased with how quickly this order is progressing. I got the wings done this evening for the pink owls so I'm hoping to get the green and blue ones done tomorrow. What have you been working on this week? 

Thanks for reading and be sure to check back on Friday to see what I've completed!



No comments:

Post a Comment